Improving my Entrepreneurial Skills

The first thing I would like to do to improve my entrepreneurial skills is to try to attend more events like the speaker you recommended with the Society of Entrepreneurs. I really enjoyed going and feel like attending such events not only helps light a fire inside you and provide motivation but also helps keep your mind going in the right direction. I also see events like this as a great way to start networking and meeting people who could potentially help you in the future.

The second thing I would like to do is to join a group like the Toastmasters. I feel that being able to intelligently speak in public has a HUGE impact in the way you are perceived. Even if someone is extremely talented, if they cannot communicate effectively to a large group people will give them less credit. I get nervous when I have to speak in public, especially if it is a group of strangers. I tend to speak fast and sometime mumble. I would love to work on this to help build up my skill level.

No comments:

Post a Comment